StumbleBees ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the Act), the data controller is StumbleBees, 3 Killeaba Mount, Ramsey, Isle of Man, IM8 2JG.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in the ‘contact us’ form on our site www.godlingerie.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
• Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information to our site, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page. For our products we may also collect information about your preferred view and settings.
• Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other services we provide (including visiting our social media pages). We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors, advertising networks, analytics providers) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
• Information you give to us. We will use this information: • to contact you and to provide you with information regarding our products and services that you request from us; • to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer, similar to those that you have already enquired about; • to provide you, or permit selected related third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you; • to notify you about changes to our site or service; • to ensure the content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer. • Information we collect about you. We will use this information: • to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; • to improve our site to ensure content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; • to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; • as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure; • to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; • to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them. • Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
• Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; • Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; • Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, you acknowledge and understand we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk.
You have a number of rights in relation to the information we hold about you. These rights include:
• the right to access information we hold about you; • the right to rectification of your information if such information is incomplete or inaccurate; • the right of erasure of your data. However, please note, we may continue to retain your information if we have a legitimate reason or a legal obligation to retain it; • the right to receive personal data you provide to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit this data to another controller, without hindrance from us; • the right at any time to withdraw your consent to our processing of your information. Please note, if you withdraw your consent, our use of your personal data before you withdraw your consent is still lawful; • the right to object or restrict our processing of your information. Please note, there may be situations when this right will not apply, and we are still entitled to continue processing your information.
You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org using the reference “Subject Access Request”.
Note, our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party sites (such as social media). If you follow a link to any of these sites, please note they have their own terms and privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. You should check these policies before you submit any personal data to those sites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.